About the Tripe E Awards - Entrepreneurship and Engagement Excellence in Higher Education
Submit an entry to the 2020 Asia-Pacific Triple E Awards on Entrepreneurship and Engagement Excellence in Higher Education.
The Triple E Awards are a global recognition of efforts towards the quest for entrepreneurship and engagement in higher education. Next to its focus on entrepreneurship and engagement, the 2020 Asia-Pacific Triple E Awards will put a spotlight on sustainability in higher education, with three awards specifically addressing the issue.
- Entrepreneurial University of the Year Award
- Engaged University of the Year Award
- Green University of the Year Award
- Entrepreneurial Leader of the Year Award
- Entrepreneurship Educator of the Year Award
- Engagement Leader of the Year Award
- Innovation and Collaboration Space of the Year Award
- Innovation Challenge of the Year Award
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support of the Year Award
- Community Engagement Initiative of the Year Award
- Sustainable Development Strategy of the Year Award
- Student-driven Sustainability Project of the Year Award
The submission deadline for entries is October 15th, 2019.
For more information on the Awards, the Award Ceremony and to watch our Awards Trailer, please visit:
Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities Science Park 400 1098XH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Please feel free to share the Award with colleagues that might be interested in gaining recognition for their entrepreneurship and engagement efforts.
With best regards,
Prof. Dr. Thorsten Kliewe
Chair of the Awards