CYQAA - Call for international experts in E-Learning in Higher Education
The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA) is issuing an open call for international experts who would be interested to participate in the upcoming external evaluations in Cyprus, starting in December 2022.
Selected experts will be included in the Agency’s database and notified. Experts included in the database should be ready to participate in short-term assignments for:
- Programmatic evaluation
- Departmental evaluation
- Institutional evaluation
The assignment will consist of a preparatory stage, an on-site visit, the writing of the external evaluation report, and provision of feedback on the institution’s response if requested by the CYQQA Council. The visit to Cyprus, which includes the on-site visit to the institutions under evaluation and the writing of the external evaluation report takes from 2 working days up to 5 working days according to the size of the institution/department/number of programmes of study.
Application is open for candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- recognised qualifications at PhD level
- status/rank of Associate Professor or Professor
- experience in programme evaluation and/or department evaluation and/or institutional evaluation (i.e. participation in an external evaluation panel, implementation of quality management procedures in an institution of higher education or research center)
- experience in research and teaching in the field of E-Learning in Higher Education
- international experience in teaching, research or evaluation in the field of E-Learning in Higher Education
- experience in the development, monitoring, methodology and review of E-Learning programs in Higher Education
- experience in the development, management and administration of E-Learning Units in Higher Education
- participation in trainings on evaluation/accreditation or audit procedures
- fluency in English
Selected candidates will receive a fee for their services, based on a daily rate. Travelling and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Agency.
Interested candidates may find additional information and complete at application at the following link:
2 Νοεμβρίου 2022