CYQAA - Call for international experts in the areas of Student Welfare/Student Affairs/Student Counselling/Student Guidance in Higher Education
The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA) is issuing an open call for international experts in the area of Student Welfare/ Student Affairs/ Student Counselling/Student Guidance in higher education who would be interested to participate in the upcoming external evaluations in Cyprus, starting in December 2022.
Selected experts will be included in the Agency’s database and notified. Experts included in the database should be ready to participate in short-term assignments for Institutional evaluations.
The assignment will consist of a preparatory stage, on-site visit, the writing of the external evaluation report, and be ready to provide their feedback on the institution’s response if requested by the CYQQA Council. The visit to Cyprus, which includes the on-site visit to the institutions under evaluation and the writing of the external evaluation report takes from 2 working days up to 5 working days according to the size of the institutions under evaluation.
Application is open for candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- recognised qualifications at Masters level.
- status of Officer of Student Welfare/ Student Affairs/ Counselling in a Higher Education Institution
- experience of at least five (5) years in Student Welfare/ Student Affairs/ Counselling in Higher Education Institutions
- experience in institutional evaluations (i.e. participation in an external evaluation panel, implementation of quality management procedures in an institution of higher education)
- participation in trainings on evaluation/accreditation or audit procedures
- fluency in English
- international experience in evaluation/accreditation procedures will be considered as an additional asset.
Selected candidates will receive a fee for their services, based on a daily rate. Travelling and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Agency.
Interested candidates may find additional information and complete at application at the following link:
2 Νοεμβρίου 2022