CYQAA values its collaboration with its international partners, which provides valuable insights in regard to the future of higher education in Cyprus and in Europe and its further quality development.
CYQAA bases its external evaluation activities on the European Standards and Guidelines (ESG) and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). In order to ensure the quality of its work, which constitutes an integral part of its broader self-awareness and accountability, CYQAA has been externally evaluated and has managed to become a member of the most important international quality assurance organizations.
- Included on the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR).
- Full member of European Association for Quality Assurance (ENQA)
- Full member of International Network for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- Affiliate member of European University Association (EUA)
- Full member of the European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN)
Since quality assurance in medical and health professions education, is also a priority issue for the Agency and, thus, the procedure for its external Evaluation and recognition by the World Federation for Medical Education (World Federation from Medical Education – WFME), is underway. Τhe WFME recognition panel conducted an on-site visit to Cyprus in June 2019.