Strengthening Institutions for Quality Assurance - "Seminar on Institutional Evaluation" - 13/09/2019 (Num. 2)
Οn 20 September 2019, the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education, held at its offices in Nicosia, a “Seminar on Quality Assurance of Distance Learning (E-Learning) Programmes of Study.” More than thirty (30) administrative and academic personnel of higher education institutions, who are involved in the design of distance learning programmes, participated.
Participants had the opportunity to learn about the requirements of distance learning programmes of study and the development of study guides, as well as to identify the necessary standards to ensure their quality.
The seminar mainly focused on the following:
- Defining distance learning
- The philosophical basis of distance learning programmes - Technology and Epistemology - The experience so far
- Methodology and Interaction. (Student-student, student-teacher, student-learning material)
- Teachers and Teaching/Diversification
- Quality characteristics of the supporting educational material
- Assignments and final examination
|Quality Assurance of Distance Learning (E-Learning) Programmes of Study
Professor Mary Koutselini, President of CYQAA Board